Sunday, December 16, 2007

Testing Waters

Since joining the Active Living Ramsey County Bicycle Advisory Committee, I have been learning a lot. Learning that there are a lot of people required to make things happen. Sometimes understanding how complicated the simplest of things can be makes for an overwhelming experience.

My thought is that there could be:
  • Better way for people to share information and ideas.
  • Better ways to keep track of progress.
  • Better ways to flush out ideas and solicit feedback from other people

So, rather than ask for permission, I thought I might put some ideas down here and show people a possible way to collaborate on ideas when we are not able to meet one on one. My hope is that other people would be willing to author some posts too to make this a gathering ground for ideas and progress on what we do.

So, what do you think?

No comments: